Position – GP / Senior Medical Officer position with Emergency experience for small hospital on Capricorn Coast, Queensland.
* Stunning coastal location
* A chance to combine your GP and Emergency skills
* Salary package up to £170,000 p.a.
* 3-bed apartment on the beach provided for duration of contract
We’re looking for an experienced GP with Emergency Medicine skills to join this small 22-bed hospital in the lovely coastal town of Yeppoon on the beautiful Capricorn Coast in Queensland.
The hospital serves the local community and operates at around 95% occupancy. It has an emergency department which sees mostly GP-type presentations with some Resuscitation and Minor Trauma patients coming through the doors. You will be seeing on average 35 patients per day.
* Must have Emergency experience – Resuscitation and Incubation
* Must have MRCGP/CCT/MICGP/FRACGP or equivalent
* 2-year minimum contract
Salary package includes:
* Base salary, Superannuation, Shift allowances, Accommodation.
A coastal town in Central Queensland, Yeppoon is renowned for its beaches, tropical climate, and the islands out on the bay. Twenty-five minutes from the city of Rockhampton, Yeppoon is the principal town on the Capricorn Coast, a string of seaside communities stretching more than 150km from north to south. The beaches and shallow coves provide a destination both for tourists and residents settling down in Central Queensland.
There are plenty of shopping and recreational facilities in the town along with a selection of primary and secondary schools.
For further information contact SPS Innovations at ……………